CallCabinet’s Atmos is a Microsoft-certified compliance call recording, analytics and automated QA
CallCabinet’s Atmos is a Microsoft-certified compliance call recording, analytics and automated QA solution for Teams voice, video and screen sharing. Atmos completes Microsoft Teams by filling every compliance gap within the world’s most heavily regulated industries.
Atmos is cloud-native and lives in the same secure Azure fabric that Teams was built upon, providing a seamless, real-time and compliant recording workflow. This also allows Atmos to deploy quickly and seamlessly migrate legacy data, strategically bringing voice data insights into your BI platform to mitigate business risks.
Just as Teams unifies communications, Atmos unifies compliant recording. Atmos works with desktop phones, softphones, cell phones or any combination to ensure your business records every interaction, however they happen.
Atmos naturally provides the robust security features most Teams users require
Active Directory integration
IP address restrictions
Granular, user-based permissions
Compliant call sharing
Why Businesses Choose Atmos
- Compliance for Every Industry: GDPR, PCI, HIPAA, FCA, Dodd-Frank, MiFID II, POPI and more.
- Security: 256-bit military-grade AES rotating encryption
- Redundant and Resilient: Atmos can record with two capture points to ensure redundancy and resilience.
- Endless Power and Storage: Living in the cloud is the power of the cloud - it's unlimited.
- Data Sovereignty: Recordings are stored in data centers across six continents.
- PCI DSS Compliant: AI-driven redaction, API call redaction or manual intervention options.
- Keep Your Data: Your recordings aren't locked away with proprietary encoding formats. Your data is always accessible, 24/7/365.
- Unbeatable Uptime: Expect reliability with an uptime of 99.999%, which is as close to perfect as we're allowed to claim.
Designed with security in mind, Atmos provides the CX features every business needs. Choose from three carefully crafted compliance recording plans or customize your call recording solution.
Every compliance plan includes:
Unlimited recordings and storage
256-bit AES rotating encryption
Redundancy (local and geographical)
Unified location data sovereignty
Custom retention policies
Granular user-based permissions
Searchable call tagging
Agent and team grouping capabilities
Basic API support