Ubuntu Pro is providing additional coverage for production environments running in the cloud.
Looking for additional security and compliance for your Linux production environment?
Ubuntu Pro for Azure is a premium image designed by Canonical optimized for production environments running on Azure. It includes security and compliance services, enabled by default, in a form suitable for small to large-scale Linux enterprise operations — with no contract needed.
Why developers and devops choose Ubuntu Pro for Azure
- Production ready: Ubuntu is the leading Linux in the public cloud with > 50% of Linux workloads
- Developer friendly: Ubuntu is the #1 Linux for developers offering the latest library and tools to innovate with the latest technologies
- Built for compliant and regulated environments: FedRAMP, HIPAA, PCI, GDPR or ISO
- Widest Open Source Security coverage: security patching of major open source workloads for production use
- Non-stop security: Canonical publishes images on a daily basis, ensuring security is built-in from the moment an instance launches
- Optimised performance: optimized kernel, with improved boot speed, outstanding runtime performance and advanced device support.
- Portability: Ubuntu Pro is available in all regions with content mirrors to avoid the need to go across regions or out to the Internet for updates
- No contract needed: pay per hour
- Ubuntu 14.04 LTS, optimised for Azure
- 8-year lifetime support: Ubuntu Pro 14.04 LTS provides extended maintenance through 2022
PricingPer-core pricing starts at $0.01/core/hour, decreasing based on the number of cores in your instance.
|Instance||Azure Infra hourly cost||Ubuntu Pro hourly cost||Total cost|
To get the most out of Ubuntu Pro consult our specialists on +1 737 2040291.