SharePoint reports that boost adoption, usability, collaboration, engagement and productivity
CardioLog Analytics provides actionable insights and reporting for SharePoint, Office 365, Microsoft Teams and Viva Connections, and enables organizations to improve intranet usability, drive portal collaboration, boost users’ engagement, and enhance overall business productivity. The solution produces strong analytic insights and reporting to empower organizations with intelligent data to make vital business decisions.
Available based on Power BI, CardioLog Analytics can track SharePoint Online, 2019, 2016, 2013, and Microsoft Office 365, including Teams, OneDrive, Exchange and Viva Connections.
Built specifically for SharePoint and Office 365, CardioLog Analytics allows you to slice and dice your data based on user information (such as department, office, title, city, and more) as well as content information (such as location in the portal, content type and other metadata).
With hundreds of enterprise, SMB and government customers, along with millions of end users monitored on SharePoint/Teams/Office 365, CardioLog Analytics has been a leader in the field of SharePoint analytics since 2005 as a premier SharePoint reporting solution.
Using CardioLog Analytics you can learn:
- Which sites, pages, documents and libraries are viewed the most
- Which users and groups have low engagement and might require training
- Which search phrases are trending
- What content is not being used
- Who are the top contributing users
- How much time users spend in the portal
- How to fine-tune search to save users time
- What are the common navigation paths
- Which pages have slow load times
- And more...
CardioLog Analytics SaaS requires a subscription for its service as well as using Microsoft Power BI.
Add the CardioLog Analytics add-in to start a 14-day free trial, or request a personal demo:
For any questions, feel free to email us "email@example.com” or contact us: