Complete Multi-Domain MDM Suite to ensure Master Data Governance in Oracle ERP / CX / PLM Cloud
Oracle Fusion Applications including CX, ERP and PLM Cloud applications, like any ERP and CRM Systems, is prone to have data quality problems, over time, mainly due to Continuously increasing data volumes, Lack of out of box simplified Master data governance processes in Oracle Fusion Cloud OR data feed from various source systems into Oracle Fusion Cloud for master data entities like Customers, Prospects, Products, Suppliers, Contacts, Price List etc.
• Pre-built & configurable data models to support Oracle’s Trading community architecture (TCA) data model coupled with Reference data Set partition/ sharing, which is used as a foundation to manage complex information about the Parties, Customers, Prospects, Manufacturers, Partners, Suppliers, Locations, Contacts etc. including hierarchical relationships among them.
• Pre-built & configurable data models to support various product lifecycle management (PLM) aspects of Oracle Fusion Cloud including Product Development (PD, Product Information Management (PIM) etc.
• No programming: Configuration based implementations with flexible & Configurable data models to support and match various master data entities from Oracle Fusion Cloud applications such as Oracle ERP Cloud (Financials, Supply Chain, Procurement), Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle Product Lifecycle management (PLM) etc.
• Real-time & Batch integration powered by pre-built extractors, loaders, and integration templates for various master data such as Parties, Prospects, Customers, Locations, Suppliers, Contacts, contact points, price lists, Items, Item categories etc. to easily push the governed and approved master data into Oracle Fusion Cloud.
• Centralized data hub across multiple peripheral Systems and Oracle Fusion Cloud as part of Ongoing Governance (Keep it clean) to maintain “System of Record” for master data with reporting, cross- referencing across various systems.
• Simplified data view screens for data Collections and Review as part of Master data onboarding.
• Deduplication & Potential Duplicate warning based on Algorithms to avoid duplicate data entries upstream.
• Preconfigured as well as easily configurable & flexible workflows to support data governance and approval processes
• Real time Activity Monitoring & Auditing through request submission, approval and integration phase as part of Master data onboarding.
• Control of privileges at the organization/object/attribute level for integrity such as access control based on Operating Unit, Inventory Organizations, Region etc.
• Plug and Play integrations with 3rd party Systems for data enrichments e.g., D&B etc.
• Master Data Onboarding Request and data enrichment as a Service to help Govern master data entities across various module pre-data entry into Oracle Fusion Cloud.
1. Data Architecture: - The architecture for screen layouts, data models and workflows are flexible and configurable. ChainSys offers the customer centric design approach for multi domain MDM master data to ensure easy user’s experience.
2. Data Model: - Chainsys’s master data Suite offers Industry standard templates to match Oracle Fusion Cloud data models (e.g., TCA for Customers, Suppliers, Contacts etc.) so you don’t need to start from scratch reducing the implementation time and cost by over 50%.
3. Data Quality Management: - Chainsys’s master data Suite ensures offers robust Workflow and ML Algorithms (NLP) to provide a powerful data Quality Management (DQM) Engine to keep the data governed.
4. Data Governance: - dataZen offers capability to configure multi-level approval workflows based on complicated business rules and various business scenarios along with real time activity monitoring and status tracking.
5. Data Stewardship: - Data Stewardship encompasses the tactical management and oversight of the company’s data assets. ChainSys offers the tools and processes (including workflow, notifications, and approvals) to best perform this role.
6. Reference Data & Metadata Management: - Metadata management for all master data domains and entities, with out of the box solution for synchronization into the hub from Oracle Cloud such as Setups, Reference data Set assignment etc.
7. Data Integrations & Synchronizations: - Out of box , pre-built adapters to load master data entities into various modules of Oracle Fusion Cloud. It also supports integrations with any third party systems as simple plug and play integrations based on web-services or REST APIs.
8. Data Security: - Chainsys’s master data Suite offers data access control, data encryption, and data masking data security features based on Oracle Fusion Cloud access control based on Business Unit data set.