NCC Group plc
NCC Group plc
NCC Group plc
Rapid threat detection, investigation, and response aligned to your unique risk.
*Microsoft Verified Managed Extended Detection and Response (MXDR) Solution*
NCC Group Managed Extended Detection and Response (MXDR) allows you to confidently manage cyber risk in your evolving security stack. Optimize your Microsoft license investment by leveraging NCC Group’s custom threat intelligence and end-to-end defenses. Gain custom integrations, extensive enrichment automation, and faster detections, reducing the risk and the impact of cyber breaches to your environment.
Detect the difference in the NCC Group MXDR solution with:
- CREST & ISO 27001 certified, 24x7x365 Global Security Operations Center
- 24/7 monitoring, detection and response to events across your organization
- Extended coverage, monitoring multiple cloud infrastructure and applications, including Azure, AWS, and GCP
- Custom threat detection rules, use cases and automation playbooks, aligned to MITRE ATT&CK
- Targeted Threat Intelligence to align defences to global, sector and your organisations risks
- Tailored defence with threat modelling to target defences at your critical assets
- Advanced detection engineering complemented by ‘Threat Hunts,’ identifying attempts to bypass or evade existing rules and analytics
- Intelligent analysis of threats, detections and responses enabling actionable detailed, and content driven reporting
- Automated response governance, putting you in control and mitigating human errors
- Full global incident response for rapid remediation, containment, and recovery
How can you benefit from NCC Group MXDR?
With a 0.01% False Positive Rate, we ensure that the right alerts are flagged so your time isn’t wasted. We’re able to provide over 40% more detections that are specifically catered to your environment, as well as tuning the detections your SIEM provides. The industry average Mean Time To Close (MTTC) is 2 hours, we’re averaging 25 minutes MTTC – our automations reduce incident investigation times faster, enabling faster human decisions without sacrificing investigation quality.
- Take technical debit off the table. We work natively with your existing security tools where possible, enriching, triaging and containing endpoints through Sentinel.
- Deployment in minutes. We’ve uniquely built our infrastructure as code. Consistent and fast deployments (of around 20 minutes) reduce your effort and mitigate human error.
- Avoid escalating costs. Efficiency = Cost savings. We’ve taken our top analysts and automated their investigation tactics into our enrichment engine. Receive an instant timeline view in Sentinel on incident contextual data instead of spending valuable time researching it.
- Fast, accurate defenses with your governance. You’ll retain and own your data and detections with full visibility of our investigations, enrichment and analysis. You’re in control of response through our automation governance.