Quickly customize and deploy Fedora 36 Desktop packaged by Ntegral Inc.
Azure Virtual Desktop on Fedora 36 for Developers is a virtualized desktop that runs on the cloud. t’s a virtual desktop, independent from any physical hardware and it’s hosted in Azure, Microsoft’s cloud solution, and comes with the tools to help you in your day to day activities. As long as you have an internet connection you’ll always have Fedora Desktop with you, being able to access it through any device, be it a regular computer or notebook, or even your tablet.
What Can You Do When You Run Azure Virtual Desktop on Fedora 36
- Virtualize both desktops and apps
- Brings your Fedora Desktop and apps to any computer
- Setup an Fedora Desktop deployment that delivers a rich user experience with scalability
- Pre-configured with VS Code, LibreOffice, git and more ...
- Create a full desktop virtualization environment in your Azure subscription without running any gateway servers.
- Provide individual ownership through personal (persistent) desktops.
- Use autoscale to automatically increase or decrease capacity based on time of day, specific days of the week, or as demand changes, helping to manage cost.
- As you manage your environment, use built-in delegated access to assign roles and collect diagnostics to understand various configuration or user errors.
- Establish and build virtual networks and resource in Azure
How to Use
RDP on port 3389
Why use Ntegral Certified Apps?
Ntegral certified images are always up-to-date, secure, and built to work right out of the box.
Ntegral packages applications following industry standards, and continuously monitors all components and libraries for vulnerabilities and application updates. When any security threat or update is identified, Ntegral automatically repackages the applications and pushes the latest versions to the cloud marketplaces.
Disclaimer: The respective trademarks mentioned in the offering are owned by the respective companies. We do not provide commercial license of any of these products. Many of the products have a, demo or Open Source license as applicable.