Validates and Updates Airline Schedules/Data for Travel Services
verified airline schedules and connections data including all changes via OAG’s
Flight Info API. OTAs, Metasearch, Travel Management Companies, Travel services
can access accurate and comprehensive flight schedules, changes, and cabin
class information to:
- Confidently present accurate airline schedules on your site, app or through your service.
- Avoid showing incomplete/unreliable or mismatched airline schedule data.
- Capture any schedule changes to ensure with accurate flight options and search information.
- Keep customers informed of changes to their upcoming booked travel.
- Limit excess queries/polling to reduce associated costs and generate faster bookings.
revenue opportunities and tailor your offer with accurate cabin class
information using predictive modelling.
Users will also benefit from wider solutions achievable via the API across the whole flight data ecosystem including the ability to:
- Manage and personalise day-of-travel and onward travel services, with the ability to tailor your supply of flight status data.
- Trigger contingency plans for delays or diversions to deliver stress free experiences.
- Present accurate and consistent flight status information across any channel to inform travellers
operational dashboards and inform systems to manager stakeholders and resources
Access to more from our flight info ecosystem as we add additional data and unique content.
Plus review our successful use case examples here