Red Hat OpenShift Platform Plus adds multi-cluster application management and security to OpenShift.
Build, deploy and run cloud-native apps spanning multiple infrastructures and clouds with Red Hat® OpenShift® on Microsoft Azure
Important! This marketplace listing is not meant for direct consumption by deploying a single virtual machine. DO NOT create a Virtual Machine from this offering directly. Please follow the instructions in the Getting Started section below.
Red Hat® OpenShift® Platform Plus builds on the capabilities of enterprise Kubernetes platform Red Hat OpenShift to protect, manage, and provide security for applications in a consistent way throughout the software life cycle across clusters. It includes multicluster Kubernetes management for end-to-end visibility and control of your Kubernetes clusters; Kubernetes-native security with DevSecOps capabilities to protect the software supply chain, infrastructure, and workloads; and a globally-distributed and scalable registry.
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform: An enterprise Kubernetes container platform with full-stack automated operations to manage applications across hybrid cloud, multicloud, and edge deployments.
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes: Application life-cycle management and governance across multiple Kubernetes clusters from a single console.
- Red Hat Advanced Cluster Security for Kubernetes: Built-in Kubernetes-native security that provides multicluster governance, security and compliance through the entire application life cycle.
- Red Hat Quay: A scalable, central registry to provide a single source of truth of available software and distribute it efficiently to multiple clusters.
- Built-in security capabilities
- Consistent operations
- Developer tools
- End-to-end management
- Support for DevSecOps
Monitor running workloads for security issues or threats with system-level data collection and analysis as well as more than 60 security policies that can be applied and enforced throughout the entire application life cycle.
Apply consistent operational policies for security, configuration, compliance, and governance to Red Hat OpenShift clusters across on-premise and cloud infrastructures.
A library of supported tools, languages, databases, and frameworks are included to help you build, deploy, and run your applications. The operator framework delivers integrations for the latest developer tools tested and verified to run with Red Hat OpenShift.
A uniform interface for both administrators and developers provides consistent management regardless of where the platform is installed: on-premise, in the cloud, or at the edge.
Apply a DevSecOps approach by integrating declarative security into developer tooling and workflows. Use Kubernetes-native controls to mitigate threats and enforce security policies that minimize operational risk to your applications.
This listing is for North America and select countries outside of EMEA with hourly pay-as-you-go pricing or 1 and 3 year VM Software Reservation options. Click here for EMEA countries.
- Activate Red Hat support
- Deploy the OpenShift cluster
You will need to activate your support subscription for this product and we have created a no cost Azure SaaS offering to help automate the support activation process. Please review the details in the Red Hat Subscription Support Registration listing overview then subscribe to the offering.
Follow these installation instructions to create a self-managed OpenShift cluster in Azure https://access.redhat.com/articles/6484031.