Build-measure-learn 10x faster with automatic feature experimentation for web & mobile applications.
Statsig is an experimentation platform for Product & Engineering teams that connects the features you build to the business metrics you care about. Statsig powers automatic A/B tests and experiments for web and mobile applications, giving teams a comprehensive view of which features are driving impact (and which aren't).
- Quick experiments for Engineers & Product Managers- automatically turn any feature roll-out into an experiment.
- 360° view of business impact for Executives- understand how the features you launch impact your core product and business metrics in real-time.
- Verifiable experiment results trusted by Data Scientists- spend your time interpreting results to inform product roadmaps, not on tedious A/B test analyses.
Why Choose Statsig?
- Statsig uses trusted algorithms to compute your experiment results- export the raw data to replicate our results at any time.
- Data-driven insights for everyone- Statsig enables everyone to understand the impact of what they build.
- Enterprise-grade performance, reliability and security- Statsig systems serve billions of user interactions per day and operate with 99.9% availability.
- Pace of innovation- with new capabilities released each week, you can focus on building great products, not worrying about building & fixing data pipelines.
Get started for free with up to 5 million events, then pay as low as $0.03/1K events with volume discounts.
- What is an event? Statsig records an event when your application calls the Statsig SDK to check whether a user should be exposed to a feature gate or experiment, to log an event for a custom metric, or to check a dynamic config.
- How do I get started with the Statsig? When you create a Statsig account, you automatically start with Statsig’s Always Free, On-demand tier where you can log up to 5 million events every calendar month for no charge.