Automatically deploy customised Microsoft CAF Aligned Enterprise Scale Landing Zones in Azure
Arinco RADAR – Rapid Azure Done Right
Well-constructed Landing Zones provides you with a safe, stable and scalable Azure platform to build, migrate and host your cloud applications. The Landing Zone for Azure sets the guardrails, foundation and direction of your cloud deployments. Establishing secure, governed Landing Zones with pre-defined safe limits can be daunting for may organisations, given the breadth and scope of things to consider, even with the comprehensive guidance provided within the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework. The risks and costs associated with not establishing the foundations right from day one can be significant and is a critical part of any journey in cloud adoption.
Arinco’s RADR solution has been specifically designed for organisations that want to take a curated, opinionated and automated approach to deploying secure Azure Landing Zones. Using our administrator friendly Front End Web Application, backed by our library of curated and custom developed IaC modules and CI/CD pipelines, Arinco will empower your IT team with a tool that gives them ability to rapidly deploy suitable Landing Zones to meet your organisational needs as you continue to ramp up your adoption of Azure.
As part of the RADR deployment, the underlying Azure Landing Zone and Platform Services solution will be tightly integrated into your enterprise and provide the following benefits:
- Identity integrated with your Azure Active Directory
- Standardised and defined Role-based access control (RBAC) roles used for segregation of duties. The roles of Cloud Adoption, Workloads, Operations, Governance, Platform, Automation and Security come pre-defined.
- Azure Log Analytics deployed as the first Azure service to ensure all actions and services log to a central location from the moment the Azure foundation is established
- Virtual network architecture supporting both cloud-native and hybrid on-premises enterprise network connectivity
- Secure ingress and egress stack for Internet connectivity
- Core and common management services, including Bastion Hosts, Automation Accounts, Key Vaults, Azure Monitor, Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS), Azure DNS
- Use of Azure Sentinel to provide security insights across the Azure platform and your Microsoft tenant
Through the RADR web application your team will be able to deploy, through a click of a button, Landing Zones that can support common deployment patterns, including:
- Azure Kubernetes Service and Containerised Apps
- Cloud Native Web Apps with CosmosDB/Azure SQL
- Serverless Web Apps
- Windows Virtual Desktop
- Traditional Virtual Machines (IaaS)
The resultant platform and landing zones will provide you with the right Azure platform for the majority of your cloud deployments.