Visually design, deploy, and manage your Azure cloud infrastructures with Terraform
Brainboard is a solution that allows you to visually design and manage your Azure cloud infrastructures using Terraform with best practices.
It is a collaborative platform that enables cloud and solution architects, DevOps and platform engineers to collaboratively build cloud infrastructures with security and Finops in mind.
Brainboard unique approach called “Design first, code when needed” helps your team and organization to:
- Import your existing infrastructure and create a design + Terraform code.
- Adopt IaC with the lowest learning curve possible.
- Standardize and structure the way the cloud infrastructure is build and managed.
- Reduce the time to deployment by leveraging automation without reinventing the wheel, and anticipate security risks with its built-in security checks.
- Document the infrastructure with an always-up-to-date diagrams that you can rely on.
- Automate your deployment with its CI/CD engine built specifically for the cloud infrastructure.
- Scale your infrastructure in a controllable way through the approval system.
- Build a self-serve model where developers and product owners can be autonomous by using architectures that have been approved by the right teams (security, finops, network…).
It also integrates with your existing tools like Github, Azure DevOps, Gitlab, Bitbucket or ticketing system.
Try it today to control your infrastructure securely. Brainboard is the change you need now to be ahead of your competitors.