Healthcare IoT Device Discovery and Risk Intelligence
Over half of healthcare IoT devices in any given hospital have a critical risk that could endanger patient health and safety if exploited. Most providers struggle to maintain an accurate inventory, let alone combat the threats and risks these crucial medical devices present. This lack of visibility has consequences: 56% of hospitals have had a cyberattack in the past two years, amidst a deadly pandemic that strained resources.
Patient safety is now inseparable from device security, and Cynerio was founded to fix the broken healthcare cybersecurity status quo that has left hospitals so vulnerable. The Cynerio platform goes beyond simple visibility into every connected asset on the network, empowering hospitals to detect and act against threats on IoMT, IoT, OT, unmanaged IT, and mobile devices.
- Find and remediate critical healthcare IoT risks
- Detect and stop ransomware and breaches on healthcare IoT devices
- Healthcare IoT device micro-segmentation that doesn’t impact medical workflows
- Activate automated mitigation and remediation for IT devices that lack sufficient security
- Ensure IoT security alignment between BioMed, security, network, facilities, and executive teams