Innovaccer’s EHR-agnostic physician assistant, InNote
, cuts through the noise and delivers concise clinical information to physicians and the context they need to make patient-centric decisions. InNote delivers the needful contextual information and surfaces just the information physicians need- right on their EHR screen.
Driving efficient care with InNote.
1.Right information at the right time - InNote pinpoints and surfaces relevant patient information without any need of spending countless hours searching for precise details manually. They can further leverage real-time information and historical data at the same time to strategize their care delivery mechanism across the care continuum in a much more efficient manner.
2. Highly adaptable physician-friendly technology to facilitate zero paperwork - InNote offers plug-n-play connectivity and aims at putting an end to paperwork and highly redundant administrative tasks from the word go. With intelligent insights to curb manual data pushing, it also helps in reducing alert fatigue to a great extent and addressing physician burnout efficiently.
3. Patient-profile dashboards for attributed patients - InNote surfaces detailed and updated clinical summary of each patient’s health and improvement levels over the course of time every time you log in. It also helps in keeping up with their vitals, upcoming tests, risk scores, and many other useful details at a single place without having to worry about feeding each detail manually.
4. Close gaps at point-of-care - With data-driven support for planning out a daily agenda, InNote acts as a holistic platform for physicians to plan their day and closely monitor each activity, thus eliminating the chances of gaps in care. InNote synchronizes with physician workflows and provides contextual insights into the completed and pending tasks right at the point of care.
5. Seamless referral management - InNote facilitates an effortless referral management process with comprehensive dashboards listing specialists and other providers of the network with their details along with referral options available outside the network. The referrer physician may decide on a physician based on disease type, location, preferred language, among others to make the best possible referral.
6. Evaluate personal and network performance - With the physician scorecards feature of InNote, a physician can evaluate his performance based on different care metrics. Further, physicians can also compare and contrast their performance on quality, cost, and expenditure with respective network trends. Additionally, they can also evaluate a number of dropped conditions, care gaps closed, and available opportunities to enable a more exhaustive care experience and reduce overall costs.