Libelle SystemCopy automatically delivers fresh production data for your non-production systems
Libelle SystemCopy (LSC) is a software solution to standardize, automate, and accelerate system and client Refreshes for SAP systems. Key features include:
- High-speed update of QA, Sandbox, or Test systems with fresh production data
- Fully automated pre-processing, copy, and post-processing
- Fast turnaround and minimum manual intervention during the process
- Standardized procedures with consistent results
- No changes to existing SAP landscape necessary
Libelle SystemCopy comes with two main components - an automation framework built and tailored towards automating system refreshes for SAP Systems, and a Task Repository with almost 500 pre-defined tasks to automate system and client refreshes. It automates the complete workflow of a single source system to one or multiple target systems. Once installed, the refresh process scales without limits in terms of number of sources, number of targets, number of refreshes, or number of steps executed in each refresh. Libelle is an industry leader in the system refresh automation market due to the ease of use, ability to run without changes to the existing landscape, copy/paste capabilities of configuration to new systems, depth and quality of the repository, and the speed upon which refreshes are delivered.
- Simplification: Automation reduces downtimes, manual effort, and thus also the dependence on specialists.
- Consistency: The quality of the copy remains the same for every process due to templates for SAP® R/3® and SAP S/4HANA®.
- Efficiency: Enables significantly more system copies to be made whenever test data is required by the departments, including during ongoing operation.
- Open a web browser and enter "http://IP_ADDRESS_OF_NEWLY_CREATED_VM".
- Click on "Product" link to access the virtual machine
- Login to the Guacamole frontend with the username "guacadmin" and the initial password which is the Instance name.
- Click on the LSC configuration to use the product