Aquasuite SEWR uses machine learning & AI to provide actionable insights on sewer networks. It is the newest module of Aquasuite and was developed to provide useful information for wastewater network operators.
SEWR provides two key insights:
1. Prediction of high levels in the sewer network within the next 48 hours
2. Detection of anomalous levels in the sewer network
Prediction of high levels in the sewer network within the next 48 hours
With predictions of high levels wastewater utilities are able to provide pro-active warning to their community and stakeholders that unavoidable pollution events may occur in the near future (for example CSO spills). This allows mitigating actions to be taken and ensure danger to the environment is minimised.
Anomaly detection using neural networks
- 48 hours level prediction from deep learning and rainfall forecast
- Performance of pumping stations using AI models
- AI derivation of sewer contributions
- Alarms and notifications