- Консультационные услуги
Infrastructure Reliability: 8 Week Implementation
Infrastructure Reliability is an IAAS and PAAS based managed service that delivers operational support services to ensure availability and accessibility of customers' cloud environments.
Week 1: Discovery and Onboarding Workshops
Weeks 2-5: Deployment
Week 6 & 7: Validation
Week 8: Go Live Support
After completing implementation your organization will gain the following benefits:
1. Meet scaling demands, achieve high availability and accessibility
2. 24/7 365 Service Desk support
3. Established governance and security processes that enable you to be agile while minimizing risk
4. Continuous optimization of your cloud environment that could lead to cost savings
5. Cloud management automates how you onboard, deploy & manage your cloud infrastructure and platforms
Price and total length of engagement are contingent upon the size of your Azure deployment. Please review the pricing screenshot to better understand your cost for managed services.
Please review Cloud Core Service Specifications document to see a list of supported services.