Migrate your Azure Data Lake Analytics workloads to Azure Synapse Analytics in complete confidence
Are you a:
- A *CTO* responsible for a solution running on Azure Data Lake Analytics?
- A *Head of Development / Data* leading a team who are developing solutions running Azure Data Lake Analytics?
Azure Data Lake Analytics is being sunsetted and is currently only receiving maintenance updates.
The good news is that Azure Synapse Analytics offers many of the same benefits as ADLA, and a whole lot more…
So there is no need to throw away everything you’ve learned. Instead, you can:
- *Migrate* your existing workloads,
- *Retain* your existing skills,
- *Grow* your data capabilities
We can help you:
- *Migrate* data from Data Lake Store Gen 1 to Gen 2
- *Translate* USQL workloads into serverless TSQL
- *Convert* data into Synapse friendly file formats
- *Identify* bring-your-own-runtime alternatives
- *Map* your existing security model to Azure Synapse Analytics
- *Update* your CI/CD
- *Optimise* workloads for cost and scale
- *Adapt* existing cost management processes
The engagement will cover everything you need to de-risk your migration project:
- *Review* your existing Azure Data Lake Analytics workloads
- *Define* your data migration & security architecture
- *Understand* your risks & organisational change
- *Validate* your thinking through proof of value
- *Optimise* your workloads for cost and performance
- *Prioritise* & plan your ongoing roadmap
By the end of this process you will have everything you need to either implement the solution yourself, or put it out to tender.