You will learn how to write efficient queries, create indexing policies, manage and provisioned resources, and perform common operations with the SDK.
DP-420T00: Designing and Implementing Cloud-Native Applications Using Microsoft Azure Cosmos DB course teaches developers how to create application using the SQL API and SDK for Azure Cosmos DB.
• Software engineers tasked with authoring cloud-native solutions that leverage Azure Cosmos DB SQL API and its various SDKs.
• Ability to write code to connect and perform operations on a SQL or NoSQL database product. (SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra or similar)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure and ability to navigate the Azure portal
• Get started with Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
• Plan and implement Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
• Connect to Azure Cosmos DB SQL API with the SDK
• Access and manage data with the Azure Cosmos DB SQL API SDKs
• Execute queries in Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
• Define and implement an indexing strategy for Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
• Integrate Azure Cosmos DB SQL API with Azure services
• Implement a data modeling and partitioning strategy for Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
• Design and implement a replication strategy for Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
• Optimize query performance in Azure Cosmos DB SQL API
• Administrating and Monitoring tasks for an Azure Cosmos DB SQL API solution
• Manage an Azure Cosmos DB SQL API solution using DevOps practices
• Create server-side programming constructs in Azure Cosmos DB SQL API