Providing utilization and performance transparency.
The Blueprint Lakehouse Optimizer enables you to dive deeper into the usage of your Azure Databricks environment and perform advanced analysis of cost, telemetry and usage metrics from a centralized location. The tool gives granular and continuous visibility into your clusters, jobs and notebooks, providing key insights that will allow your team to maximize utilization of your analytics platform to best serve your company.
The Blueprint Lakehouse Optimizer incorporates the deep experience of our team and leverages advanced analytics to increase cost transparency and enhance performance of your Azure Databricks environment. This is accomplished by consolidating all available consumption data, spark metrics and operating system-level data. The tool tracks Azure Databricks job-level metrics and leverages pattern-based analysis to alert you to outliers and optimization opportunities. This is enabled by a data enrichment process for the data across these internal platform data sources.
If you prefer to explore the data yourself, we have you covered. The comprehensive set of metadata that the Blueprint Lakehouse Optimizer unveils is available in an easy-to-access structure that can be analyzed through your tool of choice. Our team has included a Power BI template for download from within the tool to accelerate the process.
- Resource Monitoring: Historical and current visibility into job cost and telemetry, and resource allocation to specific business functions, reports, and applications.
- Dashboard Ready: Starter kits with templates for real-time insights within Power BI and Tableau.
- Centralized Visibility: Databricks jobs, cluster monitoring and data enrichment transparency in one accessible place
- Azure Active Directory integration
- Jobs meta-data collection & aggregation
- Azure Databricks integration
- Event aggregation, outlier detection and performance indices
- Advanced data reporting via BI tools integration
- Monitor cluster, jobs, notebooks in realtime
- Enrich performance data available in Databricks Spark UI with Azure Consumption artifacts
- Non-invasively attach monitor to existing Databricks clusters and jobs
- Cloud-based storage for cost and performance metrics
- Structured and enhanced metrics ready for processing by BI tools
- Integrated performance outlier alerts
- Integrated optimization suggestions
- Integrated performance and cost dashboard
Works with any subscription level of Azure Databricks
Ready to use the Blueprint Lakehouse Optimizer? Our Customer Success team can't wait to get you started! With each subscription, you get personalized assistance with your configuration and implementation, free of cost. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how the Blueprint’s Lakehouse Optimizer solution can enhance your current data lakehouse initiatives.