Application to secure your Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM) documents stored in SharePoint.
Both Microsoft Dynamics 365 and SharePoint have advanced security models, but they differ greatly and don’t sync their permissions/privileges under an out-of-the-box integration. Therefore, sensitive data in the CRM like contract values, prospects etc. can be seen in SharePoint by those who have not privileges to access them in Dynamics 365.
CB Dynamics 365 to SharePoint Permissions Replicator closes this security gap and keeps your documents safe by an automatic synchronization of Dynamics 365 privileges with SharePoint permissions. It’s the only out-of-the-box solution on the market to do this.
Ensure safety & security to all your Dynamics 365 / CRM documents stored in SharePoint folders, fully automated. No more potential losses of sensitive data, reputational risks or GDPR infringement. Our solution replicates the Dynamics 365 permission schema and ensures your SharePoint folders match your CRM security model. CB Replicator monitors privilege changes for Dynamic 365 data items in the background and synchronizes these changes to respective items in SharePoint - automatically and instantaneously.
At Liebherr, a multinational equipment manufacturer based in Germany, the CB Replicator has synchronized permissions and privileges from D365 to SharePoint and safeguarded all sensitive information. “We are very satisfied as there have been no issues since the initial setup and the administrative effort, we have to put in is minimal” , says Peter Lukschanderl, Head of Applications, IT at Liebherr Tower Cranes.
- Maintains your documents’ confidentiality & security
- Runs in the background automatically tracking and applying changes whenever they occur
- Ensures same documents are always accessible to appropriate users in both environments
- Upgrades and maintenance included
- Fast installation, 24/7 reliability and scalable to your needs
- Covers the entire security model of Dynamics 365 (CRM) including: Full security roles logic support, business unit’s hierarchy, sharing, cascading behavior, manager / position-based hierarchy, and more
Supported Versions in any combination
- Dynamics CRM 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 and Dynamics 365 Online
- Dynamics 365 Sales, Customer Service, Field Service
- SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and SharePoint Online
- Office 365
Public Sector References
Canadian House of Commons, Department of Justice Canada, contact us for more.
Infineon, Compass Group, Securitas, ZF Friedrichshafen, Spirit AeroSystems, Stora Enso Oyj, and many more.