Deploy Corda Enterprise fast for use in the global test network
With deployment on Microsoft Azure, developers can quickly and easily deploy Corda Enterprise nodes using the latest cloud templates and test applications on a network of Corda nodes through access to Corda Testnet. Corda enables the direct exchange of assets, unique privacy controls and proven scalability. Built for business, the platform delivers mission-critical features for enterprise IT environments. Already powering live production networks in the highly regulated financial services industry, industries ranging from healthcare and government to aviation and telecoms, are now using Corda for their emerging blockchain initiatives. Key features of Corda Enterprise include:
- Blockchain Application firewall - Enables Corda Enterprise nodes to be deployed inside corporate data centers while retaining the ability to communicate securely with other nodes, anywhere.
- Azure SQL and Oracle databases – Facilitates seamless integration with industry-standard enterprise databases.
- Compatibility - Cross-distribution and cross-version wire compatibility, together with the ability to operate mixed-version networks and Corda nodes inside a corporate firewall.
- Corda Network - Complimentary access to the world's first universally interoperable blockchain network, supporting multiple CorDapps on the same network, enabled by Corda's privacy model.
- Optimized for real-world IT environments - predictable release schedules, governance, performance and availability monitoring, enhanced security, disaster-recovery and high-performance modes.
With fast deployment on the cloud, you also receive access to Corda Testnet, the sandbox version of the Corda Network, a globally interconnected and interoperable set of Corda nodes that can transact flawlessly with each other. Testnet is user friendly, with a rapid onboarding process, allowing you to begin building, testing, and deploying your CorDapps today.