Gytpol is a Security Configuration Management with remediation for OS devices & Active Directory
Security risks due to misconfigurations are a major pain-point for all organizations. Over 80% of ransomware attacks are attributable to misconfigurations. Today, Secure Configuration Management is both a manual and non-automated process. This is ineffective, costly and relies on having skilled resources available.
GYTPOL is a fully automated solution, providing continuous monitoring of all your Microsoft and non-Microsoft devices for security risks and non-compliance due to misconfigurations.
As well as detection, GYTPOL can remediate the risks with a simple button click. It is fast, accurate and most importantly it does not have any impact on your business operations. You can also rollback if required.
Other uses and features of GYTPOL include:
- Ensuring security baselines are secure with the latest hardening requirements
- Validating Group Policies are applied on all endpoint devices
- Continuous audit and healing for regulatory compliance on all devices (CIS, NIS, Cyber Essentials)
- Remediation of Zero Days without patching (where possible)
- Detection of lateral movement
- Detection of Active Directory misconfigurations
GYTPOL can be deployed either On-Premise or SaaS. Set-up is fast. You will be up and running within minutes. Full integration with any SIEM is supported and APIs are available for you to use in other applications.
GYTPOL is supported on all versions of Windows starting from Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server. Also supported are Apple Macs and over 6 Linux distribution flavors. Coming soon Container Support, Kubernetes and IoT Devices.
We offer a free 30-day trial where you can see for yourself why GYTPOL is already deployed in hundreds of customers worldwide, supporting over 3 million devices.