Easily integrate real-time data to Azure SQL Database from a wide variety of data sources.
Modernizing databases by offloading workloads to cloud requires building real-time data pipelines from legacy systems. The Striim® platform is an enterprise-grade streaming data integration solution that continuously ingests, processes, and delivers high volumes of streaming data from diverse sources, on-premises or in the cloud. Cloud architects, data architects, and data engineers can use Striim to move data into Azure SQL Database or SQL Server databases running on Azure in a consumable form, quickly and with sub-second latency to easily run high-value transactional and analytical workloads in Azure.
Benefits: Striim eases extending your data center to Azure by continuously moving real-time data to Azure SQL Database.
- Increase IT productivity, while reducing cost of ownership, by integrating and enriching data from wide variety of sources
- Increase the value of applications that use Azure SQL Database by providing more timely and relevant data
- Migrate to Azure SQL Database without impacting business operations
- Optimize storage by ingesting only the relevant data you need
Features: Striim is a secure, reliable and scalable service for non-intrusive, real-time data ingestion from databases (via low-impact CDC), data warehouses, log files, messaging systems, sensors, Hadoop, and NoSQL solutions with in-flight transformations and optimized delivery.
- Fast-to-deploy, template-based service for real-time data integration from databases (incl. Oracle, SQL Server, HPE NonStop, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, and Amazon RDS), log files, Amazon S3, Hadoop, Salesforce, IoT (MQTT, OPC UA) and messaging systems.
- In-flight transformations using a SQL-based language reduce end-to-end latency, and enable real time analytics and operational reporting workloads.
- Zero database downtime migration to Azure SQL Database from existing databases by running them in parallel.
Unlike ETL solutions, Striim continuously ingests granular data sets for richer reporting and analytics without impacting sources, and processes the streaming data in-memory for sub-second latency. Striim differs from logical replication tools with its support for a wide range of data types, sources, and targets, and out-of-the-box stream processing capabilities.