Maximize your Microsoft investment with a Teams-based board portal seamless to your environment
CiT is the only Teams-based board portal regularizing best-practice boards and leadership meetings, enabling administrators to boost productivity, drive effectiveness, and steer compliance throughout and beyond the meeting cycle.
Organize All Meeting Details in One Place
- Schedule the meeting, invite executives and guests, and create the
meeting pack on one screen. Structure the agenda, upload and edit
documents, and add vote items for the meeting.
Maintain Seamless and Uninterrupted Discussions
- Elevate decision-making by tracing the information flow during
discussions. Refer to annotations, approvals, and conversations made
before, during, and after meetings. Use presenter controls and keep
Follow Up on Actions and Decisions Made
- Publish minutes and track all action items and decisions that have
transpired during the discussion. Set follow-up reminders to ensure
action points are carried out.
Expedite Approval and Assessment Workflows
- Facilitate board meeting minutes review and sign-off, approval of
board resolutions in and out of meetings, and board performance
assessments in one workspace.
Store All Information in One Resource Center
- Manage and store everything about your board in one location. Modify
access and set straightforward permission controls for directors.
Be Equipped to Make Effective Decisions
- Stay on top of your meetings, view all meeting information on one
screen, and take down private or shared notes while you review the
Elevate Meeting Discussions
- Access meeting documents and video call on one screen, follow the
presenter or review at your own pace, share notes and discuss in
real-time, and make decisions in and out of meetings.
Review and Approve with Ease
- Review and sign off meeting minutes, approve board resolutions in
and out of meetings, and answer board evaluations in one workspace.
Access All Information in One Resource Center
- Access archived meetings, minutes, and decisions in one, searchable location.