Automated Azure Data Factory code generation and deployment
ADA - Analytics Development Accelerator - is a true Azure SaaS to provide code automation for Azure Data Factory at your fingertips.
Using the simple drag-and-drop interface, you will be able to implement a metadata driven development cycle for your Enterprise Data Warehouses - or other data movement requirements - at a much greater speed!
At least a 70% reduction of your development time in the project using is the result from data movement code automation tools.
ADA uses Azures Service Fabric to establish a SaaS that expose and use Azure APIs to provide a secure, efficient and high-performant solution.
Since ADA only works with metadata and does not store or consume any customer data, the concern of PII-data, eg GDPR, is handled gracefully, resulting in a trustworthy solution without risk of data breach.
The use of metadata also provides major decreases in needed data transfers between the customers data platforms and ADA itself, resulting in minimized cost for data transfer not alone a quick user interface.
ADAs main features are:
* Azure Data Factory code automation, using templates for Data Vault or Star Schema modelling
* Import of custom Azure Data Factory code, in the rare cases the built-in templates is not enough
* Version control
* Deployment to customer target Azure environments
* Documentation of business rules
* Workflow management, using the built in metadata to identify dependencies between data flows to create job orchestration.
* Workflow monitoring, using the Azure Data Factory APIs to fetch run status and outcomes. Cron is a key element used to also trigger any other type of Azure services, resulting in a full overview of the workflow.
ADA is a fully managed SaaS, where only the metadata is stored in the service, while the resulting code in Azure Data Factory is generated and store in the customers own Azure subscription. Should the customer choose to terminate the ADA-subscription, the generated code is still available to the customer.