Build cyber resilience with Zero Trust Segmentation across clouds, data centers and endpoints
Illumio Core is an easy, fast and proven segmentation solution that stops ransomware and cyberattacks from spreading by delivering intelligent visibility, a radically simple policy creation engine, and automated segmentation and enforcement.
• Gain real-time visibility into your traffic flows, application dependencies, and connectivity between workloads.
• Segment in minutes and accelerate your Zero Trust initiatives with simplified policy generation and automated enforcement.
• Stop ransomware and contain cyberattacks by enforcing security consistently and at scale across any cloud and data center.
• Model and test policies before going into enforcement to avoid breaking applications and disrupting business operations.
• Lower costs by making it easy to collaborate across network, security, risk and DevOps teams to accelerate segmentation policy deployment.
With Illumio Core, you can streamline your path to building Zero Trust security to defend your organization against today’s growing security threats. Illumio Core delivers industry leading micro-segmentation that provides unified visibility and allow/deny-list controls.
Illumio Core includes the following components:
• Policy Compute Engine (PCE)
The PCE is the Illumio management console and segmentation controller. It continuously collects telemetry information from the VEN, providing real-time mapping of traffic patterns and recommending optimal allow-list rules based on contextual information about the environment, workloads and processes.
• Virtual Enforcement Node (VEN)
The VEN is a lightweight agent that is installed in the guest OS of a host or endpoint. It collects flow and metadata information and transmits these to the PCE. It also receives the firewall rules from the PCE to program the managed host’s native stateful L3/L4 firewalls. Critically, the Illumio VEN is not inline to traffic. It does not enforce firewall rules or route traffic.
All products include support. Illumio provides customers with 24/7 support by phone, email, and through our support portal. Software and maintenance releases are also available in the support portal. For more information, please visit https://www.illumio.com/support
For custom pricing, EULA, or a private contract, please contact AzureMarketplace@illumio.com for a private offer.