Infront's Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) is a turnkey and managed VDI solution based on Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD). Built to adhere with Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) standards for operating at Official and PROTECTED classifications.
Infront's Desktop-as-a-Service was built to reduce the operational overheads and complexity of operating a secure VDI environment. Suitable for disaster recovery events, remote users and secure developer workstations, Infront's Desktop-as-a-Service is secured, continually monitored and auto scales to meet demand and manage costs.
Azure Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD) licensing is included under Microsoft's E3 agreement, meaning many organisations and agencies will only pay for Azure Virtual Machine consumption. In addition, the solution leverages multisession Windows 10 desktops to provide maximum return on investment.
Leverage Infront's Desktop-as-a-Service provides:
• Improved user experience
• Fully managed published desktops and applications
• Alignment with the all of Government Secure Cloud Strategy
• Reduce Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
• Continued security compliance (regularly updated in adherence with ISM and best practice)
• Evergreen patching – latest features and 48hr security patches
• Proactive monitoring
• Unlimited support calls in Australia by actual engineers
In addition, Infront's Desktop-as-a-Service is:
• Backed by an SLA guarantee
• Owned and operated within your own subscription
• Managed securely via Azure Lighthouse for role-based access, just-in-time access and visibility into actions
• Regularly optimised for future cloud cost savings