Speed Up Oracle to PostgreSQL Schema Change, Data Migration & Validation via GenAI & GitHub Copilot.
Newt Global’s Data Modernization Acceleration Platform (DMAP) is an enterprise grade best in class customizable platform, powered with the machine learning capabilities of GenAI & GitHub Copilot to facilitate accelerated Oracle migration and modernization to Azure PostgreSQL database leading to deep reduction in time and effort up to 80%.
DMAP accelerates schema conversion, data migration, user & privileges migration, and schema & data validation by progressively automating each step of database migration life cycle. To avoid the potential risks of data loss and ensure uninterrupted business operations during the cutover phase, DMAP meticulously validates that target database matches the source database post migration.
For any questions, to request a demo, or if you are interested in private offer, contact our Sales team here.
- Automated Conversion: 80 to 100% automated conversion of database schema PL/SQL code to target database format. Conversion includes storage objects (such as tables, indexes, partitions, sequences etc.) and code objects such as (procedures, functions, triggers, views, packages, etc.).
- Increased ROI & Time Savings: 80% reduction in time & effort as compared to open-source solutions such as Ora2PG and other conversion tools.
- Powered by GenAI: Integration with GitHub Copilot provides the transformative potential for Last Mile Hyper Automation by streamlining bulk batch code conversion and catapulting developer productivity to unprecedented heights.
- Flawless Migration: Accelerated and error free migration with repeatable process and comprehensive schema & data validation.
- Reduced Downtime: Minimal downtime required by migrating multiple databases concurrently.
- Innovation: We are continuously enhancing and expanding our product's features to better meet your evolving needs and stay ahead of industry trends.
- Responsive Assistance: We offer a product support team that is always available to address your questions, concerns, and technical inquiries.
- Discovery at Scale: Discover the source database landscape for Storage objects, Code objects & Special objects. Finds schema dependencies and provides sequence for conversion.
- Assessment at Scale: Assess the migration complexity, analyze conversion statistics and conversion errors details with actionable insights for DB storage and code objects. Perform automated discovery and assessment of multiple schemas concurrently to generate a consolidated DB schema analysis with conversion effort.
- Oracle Database Performance Analysis: Analyze Oracle database performance based on AWR trend to identify potential bottlenecks and inefficiencies that can impact its speed and responsiveness. It provides insights on CPU/Memory utilization, Read/Write IOPS & Throughput, resource intensive SQLs etc.
- Schema Conversion at Scale: Automatically convert 80 to 100% of storage and code objects in database.
- Data Migration: Simultaneously migrate data from multiple databases and schemas through a highly optimized process to minimize downtime.
- Database Testing: Execute views, procedures, and functions in source & target DBs and compare results to validate the conversion.
- Schema Validation: Verify that the target database schema accurately represents the structure, relationships, and constraints of the data being migrated. It aims to assist in the identification and rectification of schema-related issues, ensuring data integrity and optimal database performance.
- Data Validation: Confirm the accuracy of the migrated & transformed data in the target. It aims to assist in resolving data-related issues, ensuring accuracy, completeness, and consistency.
- User & Permission Validation: Ensure that the migrated database retains the appropriate user accounts and permissions necessary for accessing and managing the data to maintain data security, preserve data integrity, and enable a seamless transition for users during the migration.