Pulse Virtual Traffic Manager
Pulse Secure Virtual Traffic Manager (Pulse vTM) is a software-based Layer 7 application delivery controller (ADC) designed to deliver faster, high performance user experiences, with more reliable access to websites and applications, whether they run in a public cloud, private cloud or virtualized data center, while maximizing the efficiency and capacity of web and application servers. Pulse vTM is ideal for hybrid deployment and can support your application whatever the combination of environments you want to use.
- Speed: Accelerate services, increase capacity, and reduce costs by offloading performance-draining tasks such as SSL and compression onto Pulse vTM's optimized implementations.
- Reliability: Improve application availability by intelligently distributing traffic, avoiding failed or degraded servers, monitoring performance problems, and shaping traffic spikes. Provide HA via active-active deployment.
- Integration with DevOps tools: Use the REST API to integrate with your choice of Devops and orchestration tools.
Pricing of available editions
This template gives you access to 8 different versions of Pulse vTM. Search for Pulse Secure on the Marketplace to see editions of Pulse vTM with Web Application Firewall or standalone Web Application Firewall.
- Pulse Virtual Traffic Manager Dev/BYOL – 1Mbps. Free edition. Server instance as per Azure pricing
- Pulse Virtual Traffic Manager – Essential 10Mbps. $0.15 USD per hour
- Pulse Virtual Traffic Manager – Essential 100Mbps. $0.21 USD per hour
- Pulse Virtual Traffic Manager – Essential 300Mbps. $0.35 USD per hour
- Pulse Virtual Traffic Manager – Standard 10Mbps. $0.44 USD per hour
- Pulse Virtual Traffic Manager – Standard 200Mbps. $0.76 USD per hour
- Pulse Virtual Traffic Manager – Standard 1Gbps. $1.16 USD per hour
- Pulse Virtual Traffic Manager – Enterprise 1Gbps. $1.72 USD per hour
Other currencies are available. See the Pulse Secure vTM & WAF Licensing Guide for details of the features available with each edition.
The Dev/BYOL edition of Pulse vTM can be used as the host for a license key purchased from one of Pulse Secure’s Partners. Please see the Cloud Services Installation and Getting Started Guide for the license deployment process.