Building a multi-node SQL Server Always On Availability Group to meet your high availability needs.
During this five day process, the expert team at DCAC will create and build a new SQL Server Always On Availability Group solution within your existing Microsoft Azure environment.
As part of this week-long engagement, your DCAC consultant will work with your team to determine your uptime requirements so that a customized availability solution can be developed and built.
Any supported version of Windows Server can be used, including:
* Windows 2008 R2
* Windows 2012
* Windows 2012 R2
* Windows 2016
* Windows 2019
Any support version of Microsoft SQL Server can be used for clustering, including:
* SQL Server 2012
* SQL Server 2014
* SQL Server 2016
* SQL Server 2017
At the end of the engagement, the following items will have been completed.
* Several new VMs will be created within your Azure Environment
* A Windows failover cluster will be created
* The new Windows Servers will be patched to the current patch levels
* The new virtual machines will each have a single instance installed and patched to the current level
* An Always On Availability Group will be created and a sample or test database will be placed in it
This installation will be completed remotely, so there are no travel costs.