Depending on the size of infrastructure and complexity of the organization the Azure Security Assessment takes 3 – 5 weeks to complete.
WHAT IS AZURE SECURITY ASSESSMENT?
Azure provides a suite of infrastructure and PaaS services that you can use to deploy your applications. Azure Security Assessment is needed to make sure that deployed services, controls, features, data, applications, and other assets in Microsoft Azure are configured according best security practices and do not possess immediate risks to the organization
WHAT WILL WE CHECK?
* Security Roles & Access Controls
* Data Collection & Storage
* Security Policies & Recommendations
* Identity & Access Management
* Ongoing Security Monitoring
* Azure Security Center detection capabilities
* Developer Operations (DevOps)
WHAT DO I GET?
As a result of our activities, we will prepare Azure security audit report, which will include:
1. Azure configuration evaluation and recommendations of security hardening and best security practices:
Identified gaps, associated risks and recommendations how to mitigate them;
Management best security practices which could be used to improve existing situation;
Recommendations on High availability and disaster recovery and security hardening;
2. Active directory Synchronization services evaluation and recommendations for security hardening (if applicable)
3. On top of documentation, we will run presentation via on-site or online meeting
WHAT ARE REQUIREMENTS TO RUN SERVICE?
To perform Azure security assessment, we need only remote access to your environment