Create an Adoption Plan with a target reference architecture for modernizing Open Source applications. Includes Agile Plan, Team Model, Backlog, DevOps plan & Proof of Concept (POC).
The Modernize Open Source Applications offer has been used with both Enterprise & Middle Market customers for modernization efforts of all types and sizes, creating plans that both align and ignite the Customer organization to move forward with confidence.
This offer is time-boxed to three weeks and aligns to the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework. Magenic will use its proven Cloud Readiness Accelerator to build a complete action plan that includes:
- Assessment of the current state of applications.
- Review of the Azure competencies & processes of the Customer organization.
- Creation of Agile Backlog prioritization including functional and non-functional requirements.
- Creation of a target Azure Reference Architecture, including an Azure Well Architected Review.
- Creation of a collaborative Team Model including Customer and Magenic.
- Aligning Team Model capacity to Agile Backlog priorities and proven Team Velocity metrics to create Software Release expectations.
- Creation and documentation of the DevOps plan including tool selection (GitHub/ADO) and DevOps process expectations
- Proof of Concept (POC)