The AZ-305T00: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions training combines lectures with case studies to demonstrate basic architect design principles.
AZ-305T00: Designing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions course teaches Azure Solution Architects how to design infrastructure solutions. Course topics cover governance, compute, application architecture, storage, data integration, authentication, networks, business continuity, and migrations.
• Successful students have experience and knowledge in IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data platforms, and governance. • Students also have experience designing and architecting solutions.
Required • Azure Active Directory • Azure compute technologies such as VMs, containers and serverless solutions • Azure virtual networking to include load balancers • Azure Storage technologies (unstructured and databases) • General application design concepts such as messaging and high availability
• Design governance and compute solutions a. Design a governance solution b. Design a compute solution c. Lab: Case studies
• Design storage and data integration solutions a. Design a non-relational storage solution b. Design a relational storage solution c. Design a data integration solution d. Lab: Case studies
• Design app architecture, access, and monitoring solutions a. Design an app architecture solution b. Design authentication and authorization solutions c. Design a logging and monitoring solution d. Lab: Case studies
• Design network, continuity, and migration solutions a. Design a network infrastructure solution b. Design a business continuity solution c. Design a migration solution d. Lab: Case studies