This course provides the knowledge and skills to design and implement DevOps processes and practices.
Target Audience DevOps Engineers and aspirants who are interested in implementing DevOps processes or in passing the Microsoft Azure DevOps Solutions certification exam.
• Planning for DevOps • Getting Started with Source Control • Managing Technical Debt • Working with Git for Enterprise DevOps
• Configuring Azure Pipelines • Implementing Continuous Integration using Azure Pipelines • Managing Application Configuration and Secrets • Implementing Continuous Integration with GitHub Actions
• Designing and Implementing a Dependency Management Strategy • Designing a Release Strategy • Implementing Continuous Deployment using Azure Pipelines • Implementing an Appropriate Deployment Pattern
• Managing Infrastructure and Configuration using Azure Tools • Third Party Infrastructure as Code Tools Available with Azure • Managing Containers using Docker • Creating and Managing Kubernetes Service Infrastructure
• Implementing Feedback for Development Teams • Implementing System Feedback Mechanisms • Implementing Security in DevOps Projects • Validating Code Bases for Compliance