Migrate to Azure and leverage benefits such as cost-effectiveness, scalability, and security. Optimus Information can help you jump-start your cloud migration journey.
As more organizations are digitally transforming themselves, the cloud is a key part of their journey. Using Microsoft’s Cloud Adoption Framework, Optimus Information aligns your business objectives with your cloud adoption plan. This delivers a smooth Azure cloud migration that delivers value.
Once it is decided that action is required, a proof-of-concept is a good way of taking a “test ride” to see what the rest of the journey will look like.
Agenda and Deliverables
1. Create an initial “Landing Zone” to establish a presence within the cloud and provides a safe space with appropriate guard rails, budget constraints, monitoring and governance processes in place.
2. Organize resources, determine responsibilities, and start work.
3. A limited number of servers, applications, and databases are “lifted and shifted” from your on-prem (or private cloud provider) data center into Azure.
4. Demonstrate that the system is to function as expected and is able to showcase some of the non-functional features of the cloud (ex. scaling, security, high availability, etc.).
5. Create a learnings document that captures lessons learned from the proof-of-concept.
An assessment should be performed prior to the proof-of-concept to understand where you are now and to provide a clear roadmap. Optimus Information can provide an optional paid assessment and roadmap package if you need help with this component.
Price may vary depending on the size and scope of the project.