Quickly get up and running with a fully functional Azure environment tailored to your needs. Ready to run production workloads, designed & implemented in your Azure tenancy by Sol-Tec within 10 weeks.
Our team of Azure Architects and delivery consultants will design and deploy your Azure Landing Zone. On completion of the work you will have an Azure environment suitable for running enterprise applications, be those migrated from existing on-premises environments or net new cloud applications.
** Bespoke service package: **
* Onsite requirements gathering workshop and gap analysis to establish “standard” Velocity Landing Zone components.
* Onsite design workshop to present proposed solution and approve design for implementation.
* Assistance with design authority approvals / sessions.
* High level design documents provided.
* Hub & Spoke Subscriptions built in line with Azure Enterprise Scaffold good practice recommendations using IaaC.
* Hub subscription contains your choice of NVA firewall ) appliance(s) configured for secure internet edge and segregation of trusted/untrusted network traffic.
* Sol-Tec provides a fully project managed plan and implementation onsite, using dedicated MS Teams site for project collaboration.
* Bespoke series of handover sessions and assistance with service transition. Including all build documentation.
* These options are captured, designed & delivered as part of the engagement phase, often including on-premises connectivity & cross-region DR.
On completion of the engagement you will have an operational Azure environment ready for new or migrated workloads that includes:
* Hub & Spoke topology
* Security (Isolation & Policy)
* Subscription management
* Role Based Access Control
* Azure Networking and your choice of NVA firewall (Palo Alto / FortiGate / Cisco) appliances.
* Build automation for Spokes
* Security & Availability Monitoring
* Backup & Recovery
As this is a bespoke solution the cost for build may vary depending on agreed specification.
Other Azure Landing Zone packages: