This assessment will offer optimal and cost effective way to store your data that would assure reliable recovery of information in case of a natural disaster, deliberate or accidental tampering
Are you looking for an optimal way to store your data that would assure reliable recovery of information in case of a natural disaster, deliberate or accidental tampering while also being cost effective?
TrimaxSecure Backup and Recovery Assessment will provide an overview allowing you to evaluate current capabilities of your environments and benefits of cloud technologies in securing your data. This 5 day assessment will offer prescriptive recommendations in mitigating existing gaps in backup of cloud and on-premise workloads.
Our team will work with the stakeholders to establish business objectives and priorities, requirements, limitations thus guaranteeing expediency and practicality of the suggested recommendations. Upon completion of this engagement your team will gain clear understanding of the plan for migration to Azure Backup and Disaster Recovery.
* Meeting with the team, establishment of IT needs and business requirements and priorities
* Identification of the types of data for backup
* Benefits and cost analysis review
* Assessment proposal
* Validation of current cloud and on-premise environments, evaluation of key metrics such as backup speed, backup server availability, application traffic, consumption, establishment of gaps and limitations
* Preparation of detailed report on migration strategy per workload with identification of potential bottlenecks, architectural issues and incompatibilities
* Architectural design for backup and recovery
* Evaluation of other Azure capabilities that can result in business benefits in the future
* Estimated Azure Cost of Ownership and costs associated with Microsoft Cloud based solutions
* Presentation of comprehensive report with findings demonstrating migration to Azure Site Recovery and Azure Backup services
* Review of deployment options and adoption recommendations
* Cloud roadmap
* Financial modelling and ROI