Discover, classify, and tag sensitive data hidden in your enterprise data store.
Some of the most recognized brands in the world have leveraged Dataguise software to successfully reduce the financial impact of a data breach by 100%, compliance costs by 80%, deal closure time by 200%, and overall IT costs by 45%. Our solution enables precise, automated visibility and control, even in the fastest-moving, most complex IT environments. As the leader in personal data discovery and protection, Dataguise is helping enterprises to improve the effectiveness of their compliance, governance, and innovation efforts.
Sensitive data can be difficult to keep track of and even harder to find, especially in hybrid/multi-cloud environments. If organizations can’t see it or identify it accurately, they can’t protect or manage it appropriately, increasing risks and costs. Adding Dataguise benefits your business with:
- Automated discovery and protection of 100+ types of personal and sensitive data in the broadest range of data repositories, including Azure Data Lake Storage, Google Cloud Storage, S3, cloud and on-premises RDBMS systems, NoSQL, Hadoop, SharePoint and Windows and Linux file systems.
- Protect and monitor the data by encrypting or masking sensitive elements whether for security, privacy, analytics, or IT.
- Achieve compliance with security standards as PCI and privacy regulations such as HIPAA, CCPA, and GDPR with back-end automation of data subject requests.
- Get dashboard views of alerts, policies, metrics, and trends to understand the extent of monitoring coverage and potential exposure of sensitive data types or sources.
For Azure, Dataguise offers:
- Accurate, precise discovery of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured sensitive data in both Microsoft and non-Microsoft environments on-premises and in the cloud
- Enables the most appropriate protection of sensitive data to minimize data risk while maximizing data value
- Data scanning and tagging support in Azure, AWS, and Google Cloud.
- Encryption and access controls support based on tags.
- Mapping of sensitive data types as per MIP labels.
Learn more about custom offers by contacting email@example.com