BTP is a portfolio of SAP products, services, and solutions brought under one umbrella.
BTP stands for Business Technology Platform and is a portfolio of SAP products, services, and solutions that are brought under one umbrella. It’s a collection of on-premise and cloud products and solutions grouped under four integrated technology pillars: database and data management, analytics, application development and integration, and intelligent technologies.
WHY SAP BTP
The platform helps enterprises respond to modern demands:
- Innovation - Cutting-edge technologies drive value and differentiation
- Automation - BTP supports companies go beyond standardized processes to truly automated processes
- Sustainability - BTP manages sustainability data across the value chain
- Business Centricity - The platform includes pre-built content, use cases, and data from SAP applications
- Flexibility - BTP runs in the region of choice with the model that best suits a company's requirements
- Agility - BTP includes an intuitive, modern development for IT and citizen developers
WHAT IS THE SAP BUSINESS TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM (SAP BTP)?
The platform that brings together application development, data management, analytics and planning, integration, process automation, and AI capabilities into one unified environment, optimized for SAP landscapes and applications. It’s a comprehensive solution with the following:
- Prebuilt business content, including integration packs, workflows, application templates, and AI business services
- An intuitive, modern development environment for both IT and citizen developers
- Self-service data discovery, modeling, planning, and analytics, for business users in a governed environment
TYPES OF USERS
The typical users includes business users, line of business experts/business analysts, and developers.