Easy operations and secure settlements for your community service programs using Tokenization
The eServiceCard enables cities, towns and municipalities as well as non-profit organizations to create their own ecosystem to issue, use and settle transactions using tokens for providing goods or services.
A good example is our Social Benefits use case which enables municipalities to allocate and tokenize funds to provide goods and services to low-income families.
These funds are put as tokens into an electronic wallet for these families. They can only spend these funds on qualifying goods or services at participating vendors or service providers.
When a purchase is made, a transaction is immediately recorded onto a distributed ledger (DLT). This ensures the transaction is immutable and that an entitled person has actually conducted and approved a transaction with an authorized provider at the recorded time.
This is the legal basis for the municipality to pay and reimburse the provider for the goods or services delivered. Fully automatic, if desired.
Settlements are swift and in regular fiat in compliance with GAAP/IFRS/FRS rules and standards: no association with cryptocurrencies whatsoever.
With eServiceCard it is possible to switch quickly from a manual and document-oriented environment - with physical vouchers, tokens or forms - to a fully digital token transaction ecosystem, thanks to modern techniques, such as:
- Digital Identities based on Self-Sovereign Identities (SSI) to ensure the authenticity of the parties and transactions, during qualification, issuance and use, as well as for accountability in case of misuse.
- Biometrics for the personal authentication of the parties when using the eServiceCard app
- Tokenization to create programmable digital utility tokens that contain rules for their use. For example for a specific purpose, during a certain period or before a certain date or for a certain number of times.
But to be clear, these tokens have nothing to do with Cryptos or NFTs.
- Zero Knowledge Proofs for the secure and selective sharing of data while protecting the privacy of the parties and yet with proof of authenticity of the data.
- Blockchain to record the transactions and ensuring their immutability and authenticity.