Rapidly spin up SASE solution for Zero Trust access and micro-segmentation, delivered on MS Azure.
SASE is taking the security world by storm, because it allows security to be delivered as a pure software overlay platform rather than as discrete network devices. Zentera’s SASE offering, CoIP Access Platform, delivers Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) and micro-segmentation capabilities that are critical for securing the modern hybrid and multi-cloud. CoIP Access Platform allows you to take full control of the operations of the SASE service, delivered from Microsoft Azure, enabling you to optimize every aspect of your applications for security and performance. CoIP Access Platform solves the operational complexity behind multi-cloud and hybrid cloud.
Customers can quickly and easily set up and secure complex applications without having to reconfigure firewalls or touch existing routing and infrastructure.
CoIP Access Platform can help you to:
• Provide secure ZTNA remote access for users to cloud or on-prem applications
• Connect cloud servers back to on-prem services (identity, code repositories, databases)
• Micro-segment applications, cloaking them to reduce attack surface
• Securely replicate databases to the cloud at up to 5Gbps per flow (over private line)
• Automate the configuration and trigger data collection and debugging through Zentera APIs or with configuration management tools
• Best of all, connect to ‘dark’ machines - no public IP, no inbound traffic allowed - for ultimate control of network security