Rapid Server Migration is a simple lift and shift to Microsoft's Azure platform.
SHI offers a rapid migration path to Azure for environments or workloads with fewer than 100 servers. Machines will be moved in a manner that preserves their current state in order to get customers up and running as quickly as possible.
To ensure a smooth migration, SHI will review the current environment and develop an Azure design and migration plan. This review will include virtual or physical hosts, networking and other items pertinent to the migration while ensuring best practices around security and manageability.
### Specific Goals and Objectives:
* Perform a review of the existing systems and environment
* Create a migration plan including specific requirements and Azure components
* Build out the Azure environment using best practices
* Migrate the systems over to Azure in agreed upon sequence
* Allow customer to test applications and report any inconsistencies
* Migration planning
* Workload dependency
* Cutover approach
* Instance mapping
* Architecture diagram
* Lift & shift migration of virtual machines
* Estimated price provided is based on the number of servers being migrated and travel required.
* Actual estimates for timeline and costs are dependent on the scope of the engagement
* Azure subscriptions are not included and must be provided by the client