Verizon Managed SIEM for Azure Sentinel; Continuously monitor and triage security incidents from your Azure Sentinel instance.
Verizon’s Managed Microsoft Sentinel service allows your organization to benefit from our experience gained providing managed security services for more than 25 years, while still retaining the advantages a dedicated Microsoft Sentinel SIEM solution offers in terms of data and content control. This combination helps you to quickly establish an operational Microsoft Sentinel service and achieve a level of security monitoring that goes beyond what you can provide in-house.
The presence of dedicated Microsoft Sentinel technology within your environment combined with the Verizon managed Microsoft Sentinel service provides:
• Seamless integration and flexibility
• A tailored security monitoring rule base, focused on your organization’s threat landscape
• Continuous monitoring of your security events and incidents by our experienced team of experts
• Extensive intelligence gathering and application beyond the boundaries of your environment
• Security operations expertise from a leading provider, facilitating and managing people, processes and technology
• 24x7 security incident escalation
Our Managed Microsoft Sentinel service includes 24x7 monitoring of your security incidents and Verizon’s Security Operations Center (SOC) analysts will interpret the gathered information in relation to your business context, and assess any potential impact on your environment. If these alerts are deemed valid, they are escalated according to their classification, within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) associated with the service.
We understand that you expect a predictable and measurable quality of service and our SLAs clearly specify what you can expect from our Managed Microsoft Sentinel service, and by when. We also publish quality metrics, fully document escalation procedures and define the responsibilities of each party