Polo – Light-weight File Manager on Ubuntu 18.04
Polo is a modern, light-weight and advanced file manager for Linux. It comes with a number of advanced features on Linux distributions.
Polo File Manager comes with multiple panes with multiple tabs in each pane, support for archive creation, extraction and browsing, support for cloud storage, support for running KVM images, support for modifying PDF documents and image files, support for writing ISO files to UDB drives and much more.
Key features available in Polo File Manager on Ubuntu
- Features Multiple Panes – Supports three layouts: single-pane, dual-pane and quad-pane
- Embedded Terminal
- Multiple Views – Support for multiple views: List view, Icon view, Tiled view, and Media view
- Device Manager – shows a list of connected devices
- Archive Support – Support for the creation of multiple archives formats with advanced compression settings.
- PDF Actions – Split and Merge PDF pages, Add or Remove Password, Rotate, etc.
- ISO Actions – Mount, Boot in Virtual Machine, Write to the USB drive
- Image Actions – Rotate, Resize, Reduce Quality, Optimize PNG, Convert to other formats, Boot or Reduce Colors, etc.
- Checksum & Hashing – Generate MD5, SHA1, SHA2-256 ad SHA2-512 checksums for file and folders, and verify.
- Video Downloads – Allows video downloads in a folder and can be integrated with the youtube-dl downloader.
Disclaimer: Apps4Rent does not offer commercial licenses of any of the products mentioned above. The products come with open source licenses.
- SSH: 22