Public View is the performance monitoring and benchmarking service for NHS leaders.
Public View is an analytics service that connects hundreds of public data sources and presents them in an intuitive dashboard for use in fast paced environments, such as board meetings and performance review meetings.
Blending healthcare expertise, cutting edge technology, and creative design to deliver simple, accurate and fast insights, Public View enables NHS leaders to focus on where to improve services to patients.
Public View is equipped with full benchmarking capabilities and intuitive features, including SPC, making Public View ideal for supporting quality improvement. Available for all providers and ICS's.
- Live display of performance against NHS standards and public metrics
- Optimised for PC, tablet and phone including offline working app
- Ranking, trend, change, delta and SPC charts for all metrics
- Pre-built peer groups including CQC, ICS members and Oversight Framework
- HCPS metric provides view of aggregate performance and CQC prediction
- Easy self-registration and password management for unlimited users
- Select from hundreds of KPIs to create your own scorecards
- Add your own local data via excel upload or API
- Full implementation support including getting started workshop, videos and comprehensive FAQ
- Use as / support board Integrated Performance Report (IPR)
- Enable engagement across the organisation with unlimited users
- Integrate benchmarking into your local dashboards using the database service
- Use for data quality audit and ensure board reporting accuracy
- View the full performance of any NHS provider or system
- Compare performance against multiple customisable peer groups simultaneously
- Use benchmarking and SPC tools to support quality improvement
- Set custom peer-based targets and toggle between them instantly
- View historic performance dashboards to 2008 using track back feature
- Compare specialty and sub-indicator performance in custom scorecards