Data encryption and key management
Encrypt and control data with confidence and ease
CloudLink provides seamless security - from edge to core to cloud - with unmatched flexibility, superior reliability, and highly efficient operations. Using powerful policy-based key management, CloudLink supports multiple data encryption options across a broad spectrum of operating platforms. Comprehensive environment support that includes bare-metal, virtualized, and containerized workloads across public and private clouds simplifies and streamlines security workflows. CloudLink ensures superior reliability with highly available key management and backup capabilities. CloudLink is the essential tool for securing your critical data – wherever it lives – simply, flexibly, and reliably.
- Encryption for Machines: Encrypt bare metal and VM volumes
- Uses native OS encryption tools for optimum performance and to avoid risks inherent in proprietary encryption.
- Protects the entire VM without re-architecting how your applications store data.
- Automate key rotation for increased security.
- Policy based key release to ensure keys are released only when machine is in a known safe environment.
- Encryption for Containers: Encrypt container volumes via the CSI to provide storage agnostic data encryption.
- Key Management over KMIP: Manage keys for 3rd party encryptors supporting KMIP versions 1.1 to 1.4.
- Additional included features:
- Active-active HA deployment of up to 4 nodes to ensure resilience and availability.
- Scheduled backup of the configuration and keys .
- Flexible key storage options include integration with Azure Key Vault, Active Directory and third party key managers.
- Flexible deployment options fully in the cloud, on prem, or hybrid.