Enjoy the performance and security of a well governed and managed Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
The Manage methodology in the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) defines a set of cloud operations disciplines that organizations using Microsoft Azure should implement. Managed Infrastructure provides operations management service for the management baseline, enhanced baseline, and platform operations management levels of CAF.
With Managed Infrastructure services you benefit from:
- Proactive monitoring and management of IaaS and PaaS infrastructure components and workloads on Microsoft Azure
- Quick adoption and management of new Azure features
- Robust ITSM processes and Azure certified experts to support mission critical cloud use
- Service Catalogue pricing for one-off Azure service requests
- KPI driven infrastructure performance and availability
- Managed Service costs that scale up and down with cloud consumption
- Extensive automation and consolidated management using Azure Lighthouse
- Consistent delivery across on-premises, hosted, cloud and edge infrastructure
- Standardized and best practice tooling built in by Fujitsu with the ability to integrate existing toolsets
With years of experience and expertise Fujitsu is one of a few Microsoft Global System Integrator (GSI) partners and recognized by Microsoft as Global Cloud Service Provider (CSP) and Global Azure Expert Managed Service Provider (MSP). Through digital co-creation we have delivered thousands of successful business solutions to our customers harnessing the power of Microsoft Azure, and in tight collaborations with Microsoft tailoring our solutions on the best Azure services living up to our customers’ business aspirations.
To get started, install the Assessment plan to allow read-only access to your subscription for our sales team. After you have agreed the specific service with Fujitsu, the private plan will be enabled. This plan will give Read, Contributor and User Administration access to your subscription for the Fujitsu support teams delivering the service. It also allows the plan to be deleted if you choose to withdraw from the service.