Eliminate the time, high cost and technical complexity of deploying Ed-Fi - for a one-time $15k fee
K-12 Interoperability Platform + Analytics in Minutes
Timely access to holistic student information and the ability to quickly transform that information into actionable insights to improve student outcomes is a top priority across K-12. Implementing Ed-Fi Standards and Technologies facilitates the interoperability and analytics required to generate and disseminate this information easily and effectively in near real time. However, the time, high cost and technical complexity of fully deploying and maintaining Ed-Fi Standards and Technologies remains a challenge for many districts today.
IntePort’s Ed-Fi Implementation Suite for Microsoft Azure eliminates the time, high cost and technical complexity of deploying and maintaining Ed-Fi Standards and Technologies, with a one-time $15k fee and no ongoing costs - other than your controllable Azure consumption.
What is IntePort’s Ed-Fi Implementation Suite?
It is a fully automated, end-to-end Ed-Fi solution that deploys to an Azure platform as a service (PaaS) architecture in ~20 minutes with no cloud or system integration expertise required.
It also deploys robust, interactive Assessment and Early Warning System analytics through Microsoft Power BI. These analytics combine SIS and standardized testing data together in pre-built, fully customizable data models, dashboard visualizations and publishable reports that are role-specific, easy to understand and easy to securely disseminate and share – empowering teachers and other front-line educators with the timely, holistic information they need to drive optimal outcomes for each individual student.
Why IntePort’s Ed-Fi Implementation Suite?
Industry Leading Analytics
- Early Warning System and Assessment analytics based on the Balfanz model.
- Role-based, auto-populated and fully customizable dashboard visualizations in Power BI provide timely, holistic insights around student outcomes
Fast and Secure
- ~20-minute, fully automated deployment frees limited district resources to focus on empowering staff to make data-informed decisions
- FERPA-secure, user-specific security ensures individuals only see the data they are authorized to see
Flexible and Cost Effective
- Maintain and scale - from a single district to a statewide solution - at a fraction of the time and total cost of other solutions
- Low-cost ongoing maintenance and support with optional support packages available for integrating Ed-Fi certified SIS and Assessment vendor data
- Microsoft Azure PaaS offers lower hosting cost options and more flexibility than other Ed-Fi solutions hosted on premise or on cloud virtual machines (IaaS)