Benchmark IT Purchases and check Stock on over 1.4m products from 37 of UK's largest Distributors
IT represents one of the largest areas of indirect procurement spend for both private and public sector organisations, and with a highly dynamic supply chain, IT buyers are faced with a consistently volatile IT marketplace. Budget holders and buyers face crucial disadvantage over IT suppliers because they lack trade level insight into daily price and stock changes which leads to some organisations paying up to 1992% on certain products.
KnowledgeBus is CIPS accredited technology; it reduces time and consistently achieves best value - saving our users up to 24% on their IT procurement.
Arm yourself with the lowest daily channel price so your suppliers cannot go above the cost plus agreement and save hundreds of hours in sourcing products and writing RFQ's.
KnowledgeBus has an Request for Quotation function available for all users which will send the RFQ to all of your suppliers at once with the lowest daily purchase price per item.
- Over 1.4m Products to check Prices, Stock, Compare and perform daily, monthly or yearly Trend Analysis'
- Over 4,100 Manufacturers & Vendors
- 37 Distributors
- Average of 50,000 price reductions per day on stock which your VAR will not be telling you about
- Produce RFQ's in minutes for your VARS and Tenders
- We make connecting KnowledgBus into your CRM, ERP and Procurement systems easy via RESTful API's
Proven ROI - Spend Analysis
As reassurance of the ROI opportunity, without cost or obligation, we undertake a spend analysis exercise on a sample of 50-100 IT product purchases spanning 12 months. The analysis reveals the actual margins you have been paying, any overcharging and an indication of potential cost savings.