Ubuntu GUI "Graphical User Interface"
Ubuntu is the best Linux environment, the simplest and the most secure, sadly in the clouds (Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, Oracle Cloud, etc) there's no GUI (Graphical User Interface) for Ubuntu, So we've decided to try to make a Ubuntu VM with a GUI and Configure it with RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) so you can use Ubuntu with Graphical User Interface.
- We have tested this offer and it worked successfully BUT only with windows remote desktop client AND with the following settings, click on show options, from the Experience tab set the connection speed to LAN (10 mbps),
- This image doesn’t need a GPU but you will need at least 2 cores and 8 GB ram,
- you will be asked to enter a password very frequently.
- If you got asked for a password you will notice that the user you’re being asked to enter the password for is not your user it is for a user called “ubuntu” so create a user and name it “ubuntu” and give it a password.
- You must ssh to the server using the user you configured when you created the VM and give yourself a password using the command ($ sudo passwd “your username”).
- The TCP ports 22, 3389 are opened by default.
visit our website "www.yaseens-website.com" for more information, updates and Important details.